Our Environmental Commitment
In Our Workplace
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, visitors and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do. This will be reviewed where appropriate and new targets and objectives set accordingly.
Our Design Work
We recognise that the products of our designs will have far more environmental impact than our own operations therefore we are further committed to exercising our professional skills in such a way to minimise environment impact in so far as this is possible within the instructions received from our clients. This will be reviewed where appropriate and new targets and objectives may be set accordingly.
We are committed:
- to raise the awareness of clients about sustainability and environmental protection
- to help the members of the design team to develop a shared vision of environmental aspirations
The practice will:
- Bring this Environmental Policy Statement to the attention of all stakeholders
- Implement and maintain our environmental management system in compliance with ISO14001:2015
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees
- Review this Environmental Policy annually
All employees are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of our Environmental Policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment, including co-operating with the practice management on any environment-related matter. This Policy Statement and accompanying documentation is made available to all staff and forms part of all new staff inductions.