Mountford Pigott LLP views good governance and management practice as essential to fulfilling its goals in a responsible manner. Mountford Pigott LLP’s guiding principles include:
- Providing a professional service to clients in accordance with its RIBA Charter and the ARB Code of Conduct
- Operating with integrity and fairness
- Valuing and respecting diversity
- Acting with social responsibility
- Acting sustainably with respect to its own operations as well as in its design activity
- Stakeholder engagement
- Partners conducting their affairs legally and ethically.
- Partners’ diversity in skills and experience is valued.
Mountford Pigott’s goals are:
- to provide a high quality architectural service to its clients
- to create sustainable, successful places for stakeholders
- to create an inclusive and equitable workplace for staff to develop professionally and thrive
All employees are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of our Governance Policy. This Policy Statement and accompanying documentation is made available to all staff and forms part of all new staff inductions.