Trevor Scale BSc Dip Arch MCQI FRSA RIBA
Trevor completed his architectural training at Cardiff University and joined the Practice in 1989 as an architect. He rose quickly to the position of Associate and became a Partner in 2005. Trevor has particular expertise and depth of knowledge in the project delivery stages of development. In addition to leading project delivery teams Trevor oversees practice compliance in a number of areas on such matters as external envelope performance; operator specifications and design responsibility. Trevor’s keen eye for detail coupled with a calm and methodical approach mean that he is ideally skilled to advise on points of contractual or specification detail and to ensure that build quality meets exacting client standards.
Trevor has been responsible for the design and delivery of many complex mixed-use, residential, hotel, retail, leisure and commercial projects throughout the UK and he maintains long-standing relationships with a number of institutional funds for asset management projects on nationwide property portfolios.
“I enjoy working with Mountford Pigott’s highly professional teams. We manage our teams to enable each member to bring their own specialist knowledge and expertise to projects. Through collaboration and open discussion, the ingenuity of the whole practice can be used as a resource for individual projects.”
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Science from University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology (BSc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Architecture from London South Bank University (Dip Arch)
- Registered Architect with the Architects’ Registration Board (ARB)
- Chartered member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (MCQI)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)